Monday 30 June 2014

Hello there!

Dear Readers,

We all love books, now don't we? And we all have those books that have imprinted themselves on our dreamy hearts and minds. Now there may be moments, when you wished for something to keep the words of our beloved authors alive and afresh. Book reviews do that the best, don't they? You may not have the time to pen down a review, but look no more, comrades! Priyanka is here!

 I started writing book reviews for my college newsletter, for which I was/am the editor. So the routine of reading books and writing reviews about them has become a routine. And what else would I love to do than share it with you and let you criticize my criticisms ;-)

Explore! Read through! Got a book you love and want a review of? Do drop a message!


Thoughtfully,
Writing Danseuse

No comments:

Post a Comment